This is an exciting opportunity to build and execute a marketing strategy, answering to the Marketing Director working with marketing team to lead the product development process, supporting the sales team globally to effectively sell the North America portfolio.
- Responsible for creating, owning and communicating compelling consumer-centric brand proposition and marketing plan, which drive sales and increase profitability
- Build a strategy for collecting and utilizing market intelligence to input into the development a high quality, innovative and market leading product.
- Be the brand ambassador for North America programs and successfully implement the agreed marketing strategy.
- Engage with the sales teams globally to increase conversion rates through effective promotion of the North America portfolio.
- Create and deliver a unified brand and common look for each of the North America programs.
- Execute the brand vision through engaging marketing campaigns developed in partnership with our in-house agency and marketing delivery teams.
- Serve as the university product expert and work to build new consumer-oriented University programs.
- Develop brand messaging and content to be used on internet and other digital mediums
- Champion the consumer, conducting consumer research plus competitor and market analysis to extract actionable insights.
- Execute campaigns to raise brand awareness of and consideration for our university partners’ brands in international markets and generate leads and applications.
- Build an alumni group of current and past students who can help promote North America programs in their home countries and through testimonials and videos.
- Ensure the marketing strategy achieves targets and increase conversion rates by sales channel and location.
- Manage costs within allocated budgets.
- Provide input to the budgetary and reporting requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
Ability to travel within North America and internationally as required for business.
Qualifications & Training:
Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing discipline preferred.
Additional post graduate, professional marketing qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
- 4+ years’ experience working as a Brand or Product Marketing Manager within a Global Sales and Marketing Organization.
- A proven track record of creating successful marketing campaigns.
- Strong background across the marketing communications mix.
- Proven international experience and an exceptional track record in the development of brands.
- Adept at gathering and interpreting competitor and market insights.
- Experience of and an understanding of the North America Higher Education sector is strongly preferred.
Growing Suffolk County Technology Solutions company is looking for an inside Sales Administrator to support several outside sales people with preparation of sales orders and quotations. Candidates must have experience in sales order systems (such as Navision) and experience with technology vendor products (for example – Cisco, Vmware, Dell, Symantec, Sonicwall, EMC and HP).
This position will entail tracking important information, research and working with various MS Excel spreadsheets.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with the entire MS Office Suite. Candidates must have between 2 and 5 years of experience to include experience working in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are essential. Warm culture, great boss, this stable company has entered a new era of growth, which makes it an exciting place to be.
Multibillion dollar Long Island company seeks to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Corporate FP & A group. Role involves extensive financial planning on behalf of the company and its brands for both internal use and for support of the investment community: budgeting and forecasting, assistance with yearly financial plan, variance analysis, preparation of monthly financial estimates, assistance with consolidated corporate reporting, financial reporting and other ad hoc finance projects. Work directly with company brands on all aspects of finance related projects. This is a hard working, cohesive team at one of LI’s best employers.
1. 4+ years FP & A experience in substantial corporate environment
2. Knowledge of Hyperion and SAP financial systems
3. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Finance or Economics
4. Hyperion Smartview Experience a plus
Strategic Career Opportunity for a skilled Manufacturing Engineering Manager with strong leadership skills for a Top Tier Global Med Device organization in the North West. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of management experience, coupled with expertise in Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing; ,excellent mechanical design background, identification of new project opportunities through design validation, and product release of complete manufacturing process. BS/MS in Engineering/Science. This is a growth opportunity with direct reports which will expand as the sector ramps up for continuous improvement. Excellent compensation package including relocation. Feel free to contact Laura Baron anytime 631 582-4010 xt 13
Growth opportunity for Recruiter with 3 to 5 years experience. Must have experience with ADP. Candidate will be cross trained in all aspect of HR, main responsibility will be recruiting and on and off boarding of employees.
For immediate consideration please email Renee’ Nielsen at RN@nielsenstaffing.com or call 631-582-4010.
This position is the key driver for developing e-Business in North and South America and the focus country, USA. The role is responsible for combining new ideas with corporate e-Business strategy. E-Business Development Manager also manages organizational changes needed. Works in conjunction with other sales and service channels to harness efficiencies and manage the ideal channel mix per country. Supports Online Shop and related e-Business tools and coordinates their development with corporate.
Travel across the region and to Germany may be required.
Candidates must have a University Degree ( preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, or Computer Science) and Postgraduate Studies (e-Business Technology, E-Commerce Marketing, Customer Relationship Management). Must have experience with MS-Office, Electronic Marketplaces. SAP is a plus. Must speak fluent English and Spanish. Minimum 5 years experience required and 1 year of Management Experience Required.
Position pays $90K with 15% bonus.
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Ann Barrow at AB@NielsenStaffing.com or call 631-582-4010 x17.