Specialized Staffing Solutions
Vice President of Compensation Midtown Manhattan
Candidate will be responsible for all compensation related matters for internal clients. Duties will include competitive benchmarking, compensation expense planning/forecasting, facilitating year-end salary and bonus processes, coordinating monthly bonus accrual, and assisting in accounting for compensation expense. Send resume to Renee’ Nielsen at RN@NielsenStaffing.com
HRIS Manager – Midtown, Manhattan
Reporting directly to the Director, Compensation and Benefits Administration, this position is responsible for managing the operations of the company’s Human Resources Information System function. The Manager, will be responsible for HR project management, vendor relationships, systems and reporting. This role will define HR systems and business process requirements and solutions in collaboration with senior management and key stakeholders from Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
Contact Renee’ Nielsen RN@NielsenStaffing.com
Director of Benefits and Compensation (Location is Manhattan)
Reporting to VP of Human resources director will support employee population of 800. This is
a hands on role that will manage a staff of 3. Candidate will be responsible for strategy and management of benefits, ensuring compliance, and have responsibility for compensation i.e.; staff changes, merit increases and bonus awards.
Send resume Renee’ Nielsen at RN@NielsendStaffing.com
Vice President of Compensation Midtown Manhattan
Financial Services organization is looking for an HR professional with 7+ years of compensation experience. Managing a staff of 2 VP will be responsible for compensation modeling and analyses, competitive benchmarking, compensation expense planning/forecasting, facilitating the year-end salary and bonus processes, coordinating monthly bonus accrual, preparing base salary budgets and partnering with clients on a wide variety of human capital analytics requests. Please submit resumes in a word doc. format to Renee’ Nielsen RN@Nielsenstaffing.com
Content Marketing Manager/Director – $80K
Suffolk County technology client with a lively, warm culture
• Work with the marketing team, the sales team and corporate executives to develop compelling written and visual content for all aspect of marketing and sales.
• Create and/or manage content and design for brochures, case studies, blogs, press releases, infographics, Newsletter and videos.
• Work with corporate experts to create white papers and other educational material for internal and customer consumption.
• Write compelling content for direct mail campaigns
• Manage the corporate RFP response process.
Required Skills and Experience
• Superior writing, editing skills
• Samples of writing skills will be required
• Ability to communicate compelling marketing messages in written form
• Ability to take product and service attributes and convert them into compelling customer focused benefits.
• Experience with direct mail content creation
• Design experience
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Marketing
Send resume in Word format to Ann Barrow at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include most recent compensation
Sr. Digital Analyst with Marketing Savvy – $100K +
The Senior Digital Analyst is responsible for all digital analytics including analyzing on-site and off-site traffic, deriving insights from website performance and digital programs that lead to higher performance, creating holistic dashboards for presentation to senior level management, and collaborating with external partners to provide best in class reporting and analytics.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, marketing or statistics is required. MBA preferred.
• Minimum of five years working in a web analytics role, including two years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing (Test & Target, Google Web Optimizer), competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
• Experience in working with a tag management system such as Tealium, Ensighten, or Adobe DTM is required.
• High level of proficiency with clickstream tools such as Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst) or IBM Digital Analytics (Coremetrics) is required.
• Excellent analytical, planning & prioritization skills are required.
• Expertise with Business Intelligence tools such as SAP Business Objects, Web Intelligence, or Cognos, and writing SQL queries in an online or offline environment.
• Expertise in SEM/PPC and SEO strategy and measurement.
• Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite with advanced Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables, advanced formulas, statistical tools).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present analysis findings to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
• Ability to work independently and across multiple business functions.
Send resume in Word format to Ann Barrow at email@example.com. Include most recent compensation.